Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Late nights and even earlier mornings

Ever feel like you been awake so long that your not sure if you had a late night or a really early morning, well this is what I have been suffering from. My pumpkin wakes at about mid night and we are up just about all night.

I sit here typing now as my fiance sleeps blissfully unaware that our pumpkin is in her cot crying refusing to go to sleep, it is too hot for cuddles with her, If I pick her up she pinches and slaps me because of the heat she does not want a cuddle. SO I do all the things they say a good mother should do, try to console baby, cuddle baby, feed baby, check babies nappy, nothing is wrong except it is hot. I don't know how long this will go on for tonight but I Suspect it is going to be another long one

No comments:

Post a Comment