Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why is it ok for females to ask questions about my baby but i freak if a man asks the same questions

Just a little observation, Women always seem to approach me when i am out with pumpkin and ask all the standard questions, How old is she?, do i breast feed?, how much does she weight?, does she sleep though the night? etc and I never have a problem answering these questions.

However I have noticed more and more men are approaching me asking me the same sorts questions and for some reason I don't want to answer their questions. Why does a man want to know about my baby? why does he care? is a pedophile is always the first thing that pops into my head yet it never does when a female asks the same questions. Is it wrong of me to think like this or am I just a being a cautious mother?

I never had an issues speaking to men before i had my baby but now I seem to think every man is a preditor out to get my baby.

I walking to my local shops and walked past a preschool when I saw a man walk past out the front and my first thought was is this man just out on a walk or is he a pedophile sussing out the pre school. I am sure he was just out for a walk like i was but you never know

I think i have become completely paranoid since becoming a mother

No comments:

Post a Comment