Friday, January 15, 2010

My very first post

Who am I and why and I starting a blog...

I Have never been much of a writer but after reading so many blogs I have decided that it is time to start my own. So first a little bit about me. My Peta and I am from Sydney Australia I have a 5 month old daughter and I am engaged to be married. I have decided to keep my daughters name private so for the sake of her privacy I will refer to her as Pumpkin.

Pumpkin has totally change my life I have gone from working full time in the corporate world of Banking and Finance to being a full time stay at home mum. This has been very rewarding but also very challenging at the same time. Gone are the high heels and business suits now its bare feet and tracky dacks, shaving my legs has become a way of pampering my self and a daily shower is a luxury but I would not change a thing for the world.

I am writing this mainly for my self to keep a record of the daily happenings of motherhood and so that one day pumpkin will have some of her mummies writing to look back at and see what life was life during her early years.

My two favorite blogs are www.hisboyscanswim.com and http://www.mattlogelin.com/

So this it is...... more blogs from me later....



No comments:

Post a Comment