Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bubbles and Poo

So Today really was no different to any other. We have a shared back yard and we share it with a 2 year old, 3 cats and a dog. My neighbors 2 year old is obsessed with bubbles so every afternoon we go outside and watch my neighbor create bubbles for her little boy.

My Pumpkin just loves to go and watch the back yard fill up with bubbles and giggles so hard when one lands on her. This happened today only when she giggled she also pooped and not just an ordinary poo this was an all out explosion requiring special attention. Note to self do not hold your little one tight while she is laughing.

I took her inside to start the clean up process I get her cleaned up enough so that i put her in the bath, bath her and get her clean.

Lets just say I wont be holding her so tight when i take her out side tomorrow to watch the bubble show

No comments:

Post a Comment